Web Developer with over 7 years experience who seeks a challenging and rewarding web development position within a reputable organization that utilizes my skills in a collaborative team effort, contributing to solid company growth while bringing the clients interactive needs to reality.
Strong leader with impeccable communication skills and refined ability to manage time and budget constraints competently on team oriented projects. Has an analytical approach to problem solving and reputable history making responsible decisions while working diligently towards meeting project goals and deadlines. An extremely detail oriented developer.
- Tools – Experienced with multiple IDE's including Visual Studio 2012, MS Office 2007/2010, MS Project, Adobe Creative Suites CS4/CS5, Notepad++, Adobe Director 11.5, HTML5 Boilerplate, Joomla and Wordpress Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Ad Sense
- Object Oriented Programming – VB.NET, PHP, C#, ActionScript 3 - Flash Driven Applications
- Platforms – Windows 95/98/2000/XP SP2/Vista/7
- PHP Scripted Forms and pre-programmed Captcha security software
- Apache Server
- BFG Communications, Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Front-end Web Developer, August 2012 - Present
- Front-end web development on large scale deadline-driven enterprise websites
- Responsive Email Development - Create, thoroughly test and deploy a library of mobile optimized responsive email templates, which render consistently across ALL major clients and supported devices.
- Mobile website development - produce responsive ASP.NET pages that render consistently across ALL major platforms, browsers and devices when supported.
- Develop the engines that drive amazingly successful websites for several Fortune 500 brands.
- Manage time and workflow on multiple creative projects while developing error free web sites and emails that meet W3C Recommendations and Standards.
- Jumpstreet Web Design, Blairsville, GA
- Web Developer/Owner, June 2006 – August 2012
- Concept design, server side set-up and scripting; hand coding all approved mock ups using modern scripting and programming techniques, which meet W3C standards of compliancy and strong adherence to accessibility guidelines. Expert level of experience using HTML & CSS
- Construct and manage concept drawings for team members and clients employing flow charts, storyboards, wireframes and style guides using static and/or interactive mockups of all site pages.
- Create models and prototypes, which establish user interface design, CSS based layouts and color palette schemes using corporate approved design documentation.
- Develop Sitemaps, application models and page templates that meet the projects goals, user needs and industry standards.
- Implement the newly introduced HTML 5 specification and CSS3 when supported using Modernizer
- Maintain high level of understanding in new technologies, W3C Compliance, Accessibility Guidelines and White Hat SEO methods.
- Integrate technical considerations such as budgets, web design plan and equipment or performance requirements with strict adherence to legalities covering privacy and accessibility.
- Create structured file/folder server directories enabling organized and efficient loading of all pages.
- Assign various tasks to project personnel throughout programming and implementation stages of project.
- Evaluate code to making sure it is valid, properly structured, compatible and meets industry standards while rendering consistently across all major browsers and platforms.
- Implement testing procedures utilizing various mainstream software applications and browsers in order to identify problems and correct issues or refer to appropriate personnel for correction while documenting all test plans and procedures employed.
- The Building and Design Group, Boca Raton, Fl.
- Project Manager/Superintendent, Jan 1992 – 2005
- Employ various workflow-tracking techniques that accurately track budgets, employee performance, tasks and cost overruns while documenting changes and billable extras to contracts.
- Work within a timeline while adhering to overall budget constraints.
- Adopted and conducted cost analysis and employee performance reports using Gantt chart evaluation and project management procedures to ensure smooth workflow operations and performance.
- Manage field operations on multiple projects utilizing a workforce of up to 30 personnel.
- IAC Award: "Best Beverage Website" MelloYello®
- Role: Front-end Web Developer
- Company: BFG Communications
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA.
- Associates of Science in Web Design and Interactive Media, June 2011
- Top Honor Graduate | CGPA 3.99
- Broward Community College – Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Architectural Design, 1992 – 1993
- "I Love a Parade", Art Created by Our Homeless Neighbors
- PowerPoint Presentation created and maintained for stakeholder benefit meetings
* Letters of Reference and Additional Details always available upon request